Behavioural experimentation is a CBT technique for testing thoughts and beliefs that may be holding us back. This is done by planning activities that might test out these beliefs and then thinking about the results.
- Worksheets for planning, carrying out and reviewing behaviour experiments.
- Provided by getselfhelp.co.uk, a website written by a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist that provides CBT worksheets and resources.
- A workbook written for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to use with their patients.
- Includes explanations, exercises and worksheets for thought challenging and behaviour experiments.
- Produced by CEDAR, University of Essex